Big Daddy’s Wednesday’s Boost – Leadership
A long time ago I received an email from someone unfortunately I can’t remember whom it was from or I would give him/her full props for this.
Anyway it made such an impression I copied it and placed it on my office wall.
I would like to share it with you today.
The 10 Commandments Of LEADERSHIP
1) People are illogical, unreasonable and self-centered … Love them anyway
2) If you do good – people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives … Do good anyway
3) If you are successful – you win false friends and true enemies … Succeed anyway
4) The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow … Do good anyway
5) Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable … Be honest and frank anyway
6) The biggest people, with the biggest ideas – can be shot down by the littlest people with the littlest ideas … Think big anyway
7) People ‘favor’ underdogs – but ‘follow’ only top dogs … Fight for underdog anyway
8) What you spend ‘years’ building – may be destroyed overnight… Build anyway
9) People really need help – but may attack you if you ‘do’ help them … Help them anyway
10) Give the world the best you’ve got – and you’ll get kicked in the teeth … Give the best you’ve got anyway
I believe in you