9 Ways How To Increase Your Affiliate Checks
The goal of any affiliate marketer is to make as much as possible. With that in mind here are 9 ways how to increase your affiliate checks:
1) Promote Affiliate Programs That Have a Two Tier System
Promoting affiliate programs with two tier systems leverages your time and income. With a two tiered system you get paid a commission for everything you sell as well as a small percentage of every product someone sells in your down-line.
Also by promoting the affiliate program itself you can build an army of sales people, thus getting paid from the work of others.
2) Promote Affiliate That Offer Higher Commissions
This sounds pretty obvious, but you would be surprised how many affiliates are promoting products with very low commissions. Personally I will not touch an affiliate product unless it has at least a 50% commission available.
You’re going to be devoting the same time and effort promoting your affiliate products it only makes sense to maximize your profits.
3) Provide Social Proof
What do I mean? Provide case studies. People want to see results and if you can provide legitimate proof that a product or service works you will increase your sales. You can provide testimonials, video proof and even before and after pictures.
4) Find the Right Affiliate to Promote
I know this sounds pretty basic but you would be surprised how many affiliates are promoting lousy programs. Here’s some of the important things to look for:
– Does the affiliate have a good (high) conversion rate? You can ask but the real way of finding out is testing yourself.
– Do they have good support? Test them out call or email them and check them out. It’s pretty simple poor customer service means a poor program in my opinion.
– Sales and Training content. Do they provide an assortment of great sales content? This would be emails, solo ads, articles, banners, classified ads and such. And do they have training content, such as how to material and ideas on promoting their product.
– What’s the companies track record? That’s easy to do simply start searching on Google and play detective for an hour or so.
5) Become Unique
If you have noticed every quality affiliate program provides you with ads, emails, solo ads, articles and so on. A good affiliate marketer will take that material and make it there own.
The fastest way of getting your advertising ignored is by using the same thing everyone else is using. So change things up use that material as a template and make it your own, stand out from the crowd.
6) Track Your Sales
Yep it’s boring; however it’s a necessary evil of doing business online. If you don’t know what’s working and what’s not how are you going to know where to increase your efforts and get rid of the ones wasting money.
7) Don’t Jump Around
I get emails all the time from people saying “I’m not making any money with this affiliate”. My response is how long have you been promoting the program? In many cases they say a few weeks. You’ll never have any real statistical data telling you if this is a winner or not just in two weeks.
You need to give it time; things do not happen over night so you need to be diligent and patient. Hopping from one program to another will only guarantee you one thing…Failure!!
8) Protect Your Commissions
Many affiliates have their commissions stolen on a regular basis and don’t even know it. Start hiding your links. There a many affiliate cloaking programs available. The best way is to buy a top tier domain name (.com) and do a re-direct with masking to hide your link.
9) Find Recurring Affiliate Programs
Simply put start promoting membership programs also known as continuity programs. So instead of getting paid once on a sale, you will be paid a recurring commission from the affiliate for as long as that customer stays a member. This is a fantastic way to build a huge passive income.
Remember it’s not one big thing that’s going to increase your affiliate commissions it’s a lot of little things that will.
I believe in you